- The iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus are smartphones running iOS developed by Apple Inc. The iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus jointly serve as successors to the iPhone 5C and iPhone 5S.
- The iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus include a number of changes over its predecessor, including models with larger 4.7 and 5.5 inches (120 and 140 mm) displays, a faster processor, upgraded cameras, improved LTE and Wi-Fi connectivity, and support for a near-field communications-based mobile payments offering.
- The design of the iPhone 6 line is influenced by that of the iPad Air, with a glass front that is curved around the edges of the display, and an aluminum rear that contains two plastic strips for the antenna.
- Both models come in gold, silver, and “space gray” finishes. The iPhone 6 has a thickness of 6.9 millimeters (0.27 in), while the iPhone 6 Plus is 7.1 mm (0.28 in) in thickness; both are thinner than the iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C, with the iPhone 6 being Apple’s thinnest phone to date.
- This technique helps improve the viewing angles of the display.
- The main difference between the M8 and the original M7 coprocessor is that the M8 also includes a barometer to measure altitude changes.
- LTE support is expanded on the iPhone 6 line, with support for over 20 LTE bands (7 more than the iPhone 5S), up to 150 Mbit/s download speed, and Volte support.
- The camera also includes phase detection autofocus. It can also record slow-motion video at either 120 or 240 frames per second.
- The iPhone 6 Plus camera is nearly identical, but also includes optical image stabilization.
- The front-facing camera was also updated with a new sensor and f/2.2 aperture, along with support for burst and HDR modes.
- The iPhone 6 line ships pre-loaded with iOS 8, while the iPhone 5S shipped pre-loaded with iOS 7.
- To improve the usability of the devices’ larger screens, an additional “Reachability” gesture was added; double-touching the Home button will slide the top half of the screen’s contents down to the bottom half of the screen.
- This function allows users to reach buttons located near the top of the screen, such as a “Back” button in the top-left corner.
Difference between IPhone 6 and IPhone 6 Plus:
After ages worth of waiting the biggest launch of the year happened with crowds going mad waiting to get the first glimpse of the newest marquee of the Apple iPhone 6!
Screen, Resolution and Pixel Density:
- The iPhone 6 Plus has many features that aren’t available in the iPhone 6. Starting with the most prominent one- the Screen, the iPhone 6 Plus does not only have a larger screen it also has a better screen resolution than the iPhone 6.
Optical Image Stabilization:
- While both the phones share the same 8 megapixel camera, the iPhone 6 plus has an added feature called optical image stabilization allowing the phone to focus better and quicker and capture moving images with precision.
- This feature allows the phone to go into a landscape display like the iPad when the phone is held horizontally.
- The battery is another point where the iPhone 6 Plus has taken lead, the phone will last longer in terms of number of hours, you can talk for longer, use the internet for longer and watch videos and movies for longer than the iPhone 6!
Upcoming Iphone6s image:
Thanks & Regards,
Website : http://www.keshavatech.com